Accounts Payable Assistant
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough? Well, in your new role as an Accounts Payable Assistant working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We are a small close knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
The successful applicant will:
- Work as an integral part of the Accounts Payable team processing invoices and payments to agreed procedures within set timescales.
- To liaise with Suppliers on a day-to-day basis and to provide support to the AP Supervisor and Finance Manager where required.
Accounts Payable Assistant | Accounts | Finance | Payments | Accounts Payable | Invoicing | Petty Cash | Purchase Orders
- Check relevant authorisation obtained for payment of invoice.
- Pursue non-authorised invoices and maintain excel record.
- Code, batch and input invoices to Purchase Order System or JD Edwards.
- Scan & email non PO invoices to relevant yards
- Maintain database of UK Vendors
- Process direct debit, standing order and BACS payments.
- Process Yard Petty Cash returns.
- Maintain Supplier Statement Reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Maintain filing on a timely basis.
- Process payment run.
- Print invoices received via email on a daily basis
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Experience of JD Edwards an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
About Our Company:
We are one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 300,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77086038