Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for a Part Qualified or QBE Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an active CIMA/ACCA studying Accountant or qualified by experience professional who has at least 3 years' experience in an all-round accounting position. The successful individual will support performance management and ensure that controls, processes and flow of financial information is accurate and effective.
This company is a privately-owned group with multiple locations across the UK and a distribution network that spans across the globe. They have continually grown over recent years and are looking to expand further.
The successful individual will have previous accounting experience within a busy finance department and must have experience in preparing multi-site management accounts as well as preparing budgets and forecasts. You must be able to build trust, communicate effectively, collaborate with others, solve problems analytically, demonstrating high integrity and have excellent organisational skills as the role works closely with the Senior Management team.
Duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly, annual management and financial reports
- Analysing variances and providing appropriate commentary to support management of the business
- Analysing KPI's within the business according to management requirements
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with improving processes and procedures to support the daily operations of the business
- Assist with the preparation of year-end audit packs and liaise with the auditors and other external professionals with respect to the completion of statutory accounts and tax returns
- VAT transactions, returns and adherence to payment timescales
- Liaise and communicate with operating and sales management to ensure proper information flow leading to a 'no surprises' reporting of financial results
- Provision of statistical information to regulatory bodies
- Balance sheet controls
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77173253