Salaried GP Vacancy in Luton- up to £10,000 per session MDU NI Pension- Part/Full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Luton area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Under 15,000 patients
- 5 Partners
- 6 GPs
- Part of a practice group, but would be working at one site.
- 6 Minor Illness Nurses
- 4 Nurse practitioners
- Large Admin/Reception team.
- 2 HCAs
- System One, EPS
- Practice Manager
- Coding and Referrals covered by the Med Secs.
- High QOF Achievement
- Part of a Federation.
- Potential Full time/Partnership Position Available in the future.
Typical set up of the day
- Morning Session 09:00 till 12:00, Afternoon 15:00-18:00 (Flexible)
- No Extended Hours
- 2 hours 30 minutes Clinical, 30 minutes Admin per session
- Maximum of 2 Home Visits a day
- 12:00-15:00 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617