Senior Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant
Senior Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Job Summary
Senior Sous Chef required for this stunning fresh food, pub & restaurant in Crawley. You will be part of one of the biggest branded hospitality companies in the UK. As Senior Sous Chef of the Crawley site you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Senior Sous Chef for this exciting business you will be given excellent training & development with the opportunity to progress and develop your skills.
Our client is one of the biggest Pub & Restaurant companies in the UK. As Senior Sous Chef you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for fresh quality food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you!
Senior Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. As the Senior Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in leading a brigade in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety.
Senior Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious business forward in its continuing development.
As Senior Sous Chef you must have:
- Previous similar experience is essential
- Experience of Fresh Food and menu development preferred but not esential
- Have worked in a busy kitchen and thrive under pressure
- Ideal candidate must have experience and desire to work with fresh, quality food
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Excellent team player and leader who can respectfully communicate to the team
- Have a track record of working with and developing strong teams
- Good financial understanding. Have good knowledge of hygiene and health and safety. Have a track record of controlling costs and stocks
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959212141