China Sales & Business Development Manager, EMEA
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a China Sales & Business Development Manager, EMEA, based in London.
Hours 40 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
As the China Sales & Business Development Manager the role holder will be responsible for the direct sales of our full China product proposition to financial institutions, (such as banks, broker dealers, pension funds, central banks, asset managers, insurance companies) across multiple client segments in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. The role holder will assist Sales & Business Development team in the region to close deals involving mostly RQFII (Renminbi Qualified Institutional Investor), QFII (Qualified Institutional investor), CIBM (China Interbank Bond Market) Direct, Stock Connect and Bond Connect programs, QDLP (Qualified Domestic Limited Partnership), WFOE (Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise), etc. but will also educate and update clients and internal stakeholders regarding the wider role of sales business in China, China capital market development, and the RMB (Renminbi) internationalization. They will be the first port of call for any enquiries in the EMEA region regarding China access and will provide the latest updates on rules and regulations from China and Hong Kong regarding cross border investments.
The successful candidate will be a graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines and will have the following:
- Background from Finance and/or higher degree are advantages;
- Experience in China custody industry;
- Solid experience in custody for cross-border China investment, plus general knowledge in investment management, custody and fund administration;
- In-depth knowledge of cross-border China access for both inbound and outbound investors;
- in-depth knowledge of China regulatory landscape and business environment, relevant work experience that has interactions with Chinese regulatory bodies is advantage
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets, and be able to identify right type of business;
- Provides in depth sales research and analysis to support client plans and prospecting in relation to their China business
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills, Mandarin and public speech are advantages;
- A high degree of client and team focus, ability to deal with tight deadlines and work pressure independently.
- Proven ability to provide administrative support to the wider team to arrange roadshows, conference, etc.
Closing dates for applications: 5th December 2017
Apply for China Sales & Business Development Manager, EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly