Lead Developer - C#NET
Lead Developer - C#.NET - Software Engineering
RedCloud is a technology pioneer bringing mobile banking, E-Payments & Mobile Wallet solutions to parts of the world that are not serviced by traditional banks. We concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
RedCloud are an ambitious technology company pioneering platform technology, way ahead of all competition in terms of the product functionality and client enablement, plus we provide the most complete offering in the digital and mobile banking world.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The job of Lead Developer - C#.NET - Software Engineering
The Lead Developer is responsible for leading various development and tooling projects within the overall Software Engineering team, and ultimately delivering high quality software. The position involves working closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Testers to ensure that the developed software meets the guidelines for design and quality. Together with a dedicated and skilled team you will be responsible for delivery our the RedCloud One platform and tooling.
The successful Lead Developer will be passionate about improvements and motivated to operate independently within a 'start-up style' environment. This means fast paced growth and lots of responsibility to create, geting involved in more then just your job profile and adapting to frequent changes.
Key tasks for the Lead Developer - C#.NET
- Taking a lead on complex projects across the whole of the software development lifecycle, including new products, new functionality, scaling, security enhancement, etc.
- Making assessment and decisions over tooling
- Assist with estimating, forecasting and assigning workload and resources
- work closely with Product Management to accurately forecast timescales and maintain and controlled approach to agreeing new product roadmap additions and/or customer bespoke development
- Along with the CTO work to actively managing and track project progress
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, interacting with Product, Marketing, Sales as well as customers, end-users and 3rd parties
Requirements for the Lead Developer - C#.NET - Software Engineering
We are seeking a Lead Developer with proven experience in large-scale, high traffic .NET based software development who wants to remain hands-on with coding, but is ready to take responsibility for projects and wants to help guide and coach less experienced colleagues.
- Experience working in a complex software development environment is essential
- Ideally, worked in a high-traffic, high-performance, high-throughput environment
- Must have senior software development experience in a C#.NET environment, ideally with Scrum Master experience
- Passionate about creating amazing customer solutions, and enabling others to reach similar levels
- Experience improving and managing development processes an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Agile and ideally a certified Scrummaster or working towards this
- Good understanding of testing methods, security, performance, automation and scalability
- A positive outlook on how technology and great software can be a force for good!
Working location: London or Cambridge
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply Now' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438371