Job Overview: Our client, a manufacturer of safety critical injection moulding components is keen to appoint a Process Technician with strong technical experience of injection moulding processes. EXPIRES 18/12/17
On behalf of our client, a successful Injection Moulding Manufacturer, we are looking to recruit an experienced Process Technician OR Moulding Technician OR Moulding Engineer. The role of Process Technician will be to provide the Operations teams with full technical support in developing, maintaining and continuously improving all moulding processes, tooling and equipment. You must have several years? experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & optimisation of Injection Moulding machines, working with a wide range of materials.
As Process Technician, you will be responsible for Identifying and implementing areas of continuous improvement within the moulding and related processes. Furthermore you will assist in the managing of projects and generation of plans, utilising 6 Sigma methodologies. This is an excellent opportunity for a Process Technician who is looking for a secure and successful company.
- Responsible for the efficient running of production equipment
- Supervision and development of shift personnel
- Setting up and running of production moulds / processes
- Sampling and evaluation of moulds when required
- Setting up of ancillary equipment, material conveying systems, dryers, robots etc.
- Material Handling
- Undertaking and contributing to the organisation of validation related activities
- Process trouble shooting
- In process quality checks, measurements and visual testing where required
- Completion of batch paperwork and other associated reports
- Machining maintenance
- Liaise with company personnel from sister company
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensuring cleanliness GMP / housekeeping levels are maintained / improved upon
- Ensuring the highest Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Ensuring good and constructive team working with all company personnel
- Acting as cover for other personnel where required
- Other tasks / activities as required by management
- Operating in an ISO 9001 & 13485 environment
Key Words: ?Injection Moulding?, ?G&A?, ?BPTA?, ?IMT?, ?Moulding Technician?, ?Process Engineer?, ?Senior Process Engineer?, ?Moulding Engineer? ?Mouldshop Manager? ?Setter Supervisor?, ?Mould Technician?, ?Process Engineering Manager?
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435360