Trial Balance has been assigned by our client, a leading accountancy practice, to source an experienced Accounts Senior to join their friendly team.
Working with a diverse portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
* Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
* Personal and corporate tax return preparation
* Management Accounting
* Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
* Resolution of client queries
* Representing the company in client meetings
* Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
This is an interesting and broad role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
* AAT qualified or equivalent
* Potentially undergoing further ACA or ACCA studies
* A sound background in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In exchange, my client offers a professional and sociable working environment, with excellent opportunities for career advancement. CPD and study support can be offered where appropriate.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3818.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440870