Head of Market and Liquidity Risk
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Liquidity & Market Risk professional to join a leading financial institution. The role can be based in either Edinburgh or London. You?ll be responsible for the leading and developing a plan for the team and deputise for the Risk Director as and when required.
The Head of Liquidity & Market Risk will:
- Support business leaders in embedding a risk culture and risk management practice that is customer focused.
- Lead a comprehensive oversight of wholesale credit risk exposures, and provide independent challenge to Treasury and Finance to make sure the bank adheres to Regulatory requirements.
- Lead, motivate and develop the capability of the team to deliver the strategy.
- Continuously review and align the Market & Liquidity risk structure to meet business needs, both current and future.
- Influence and guide on strategies to achieve business objectives
- Regular report to governance bodies.
- Have overall responsibility for all market and liquidity risk policies, frameworks, processes, models and systems.
The Head of Liquidity & Market Risk will need to be:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant numerate discipline.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a risk discipline with Market, Liquidity or Treasury risk.
- Highly effective communicator.
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise, at Senior Management and Exec level.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440650