My client in the CHP Industry are recruiting for Field Service Engineers in the South of England. The role offers the opportunity to be an integral part of a respected and prestigious overhaul team, representing a market leading multinational power generation business.
Due to excellent staff retention and employment benefits these opportunities rarely come around and represent an ideal next step for Engineers with Mechanical skills and experience in the Diesel Generator or Gas Engine industries.
As the overhaul engineer you will be working as part of a team covering the South of England, entailing numerous nights away fully paid for, with a 10% hourly rate uplift and weekends free.
Day to day aspects of the position include:
- Work as part of a team to overhaul and repair Gas Engines in accordance with schedules and requirements.
- Identify and report any faults found during the overhaul of the engines, and the faults discovered during repair.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supervise semi-skilled staff and apprentices involved with the overhauls and repairs.
- Follow and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and regulations at all times.
The Ideal Candidate for the role will be:
- Experienced with overhaul and rebuild of Diesel or Gas Engines.
- High level of Mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of the Back Up Power market and related products.
- Engineering Level 2 qualification or equivalent in order to gain the qualification.
If you feel you are suitable for this position we would be very keen on hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440314