Engagement Marketing Executive
Engagement Marketing Executive
Location: London, SE1 0TA
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Generous Benefits
Does this sound like you?
- Experienced in defining and implementing B2C engagement and retention strategies to build loyal and active users
- An excellent copywriter
- Broad marketing communications experience covering email marketing, social media and PR
- Knowledge of digital and offline marketing techniques
- Looking for a new opportunity with a growing, technology driven business
If so, then we would love to hear from you.
You and your role;
As our B2C Engagement Marketing Executive, you?ll be responsible for defining and implementing our engagement and retention strategy for Milkround, to ensure we remain the UK?s number one career resource for school leavers, students and graduates, whilst ensuring that our user base are loyal, active users.
You?ll be a natural relationship builder with proven marketing experience, where you have built and delivered effective marketing strategies. You will write and execute engaging candidate-facing content and will need a strong knowledge of digital and offline marketing techniques together with analytical and reporting skills.
Some of your Responsibilities:
- Define an effective and ambitious candidate engagement strategy for our school leaver, student and graduate audiences, which delivers against our engagement and retention objectives; converting registered users into engaged users.
- Manage our B2C content marketing strategy, ensuring it drives quality traffic to our site, and delivers against our communications strategy
- Deliver an effective email marketing strategy, utilising email as a core engagement channel
- Develop our membership proposition to increase brand loyalty and retention for acquired users across school leavers, students and graduates
- Define the strategy for and deliver an engaged social media following, which grows and develops in line with company objectives
- Manage onsite engagement, creating relevant content which communicates effectively with the Milkround audience while continually improving conversion rates
- Continually analyse the user journey, working with the product management team where appropriate to implement related product recommendations and improvements across all entry points
- Improve the quality of our candidate profiles to maximise return on investment
- Manage and refine marketing activity to deliver a cost effective and efficient candidate engagement strategy
- Develop effective working relationships with external partners that support our engagement strategy
- Capitalise on new and existing forms of engagement to ensure we are always one-step ahead of the competition
- Manage and develop opinion panels and focus groups to improve our engagement and communications strategy and gain valuable candidate insight
- Work with the sales team to ensure sector specific audiences are engaged and grown
- Day to day management of the engagement budget, implementing ROI reporting against key KPIs to ensure the plan is delivered on time and to budget
- Experience of defining and implementing marketing strategies to ensure a loyal and active user base, including content marketing, email marketing, social media and PR
- Solid understanding of fundamental SEO principles and best practice, plus the relationship between social, PR and SEO
- Fantastic organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using outreach tools and social community management
- Excellent copy-writing skills and understanding of conversion optimisation
- Impeccable attention to detail ? all content guaranteed to be error free
- Experience of building strong relationships with bloggers, influencers and journalists
- Understanding of link-building through content marketing
- Strong knowledge of digital and offline marketing techniques
- Analytical & reporting skills
Milkround is the UK?s leading portal for graduate career resource covering internships, placements, graduate jobs and schemes.
Part of the Totaljobs Group, the UK?s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business, owning 7 digital brands, including *************, CWJobs, ***********, *****************, ****************, ******************* and *************. We employ over 450 people in the UK and work in a past paced, exciting and innovative culture.
We are owned by the StepStone Group; one of the largest online job board businesses in the world who employ over 2200 people, operate across 21 countries and are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, the worlds most established and successful media group.
As employer?s we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee's work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition, which is why we have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK!
We have big ambition and our employees do too.
You?ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone ? happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
Some of our benefits;
- Attractive salary
- 37.5 hour working week; Monday to Friday
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Vouchers (after probation)
- Amazon Voucher birthday gift (after probation)
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441839