Senior Paid Search Manager
We are working with a rapidly growing innovative digital company with very much a start up mentality who are looking for a dynamic Paid Search Manager / Biddable Media Manager to focus on managing their Paid Search campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced SEM Performance Digital Marketing Manager / Or Paid Search Specialist to really stamp your mark on a role.
You will be working on PPC campaigns across the US, UK and Australia working with large budgets totalling well in excess of £1million per annum and growing.
If you have proven hands on experience of running, optimising Paid Search Marketing campaigns then please apply.
Some previous experience of working at a digital agency or media agency would be a benefit.The Role:
- Driving the strategy and management of multiple Paid campaigns
- Understanding complicated campaign results and being able to report results to internal stakeholders and clients Implementing ongoing Search campaigns for multiple clients.
- Paid Search PPC campaign management and implementation of paid search strategy to drive desired return on investment and customer acquisition
- Day to day in-depth optimisation on all campaign elements and data towards PPC strategies and improve PPC (Search/Display/Mobile) performance metrics
- Multilevel optimisation to improve overall campaign efficiency and to improve quality score
- Developing Digital Strategy to improve existing accounts.
- Account Management duties.
- Working across other forms of biddable including facebook, adroll & GDN.
- Reporting & Analytics analysis using Google Analytics
Interview slots available 1/2/3 and 6th of November.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435014