Salary - £23,000
Location ? Harrogate
Start Date - ASAP
Plus, company benefits
About Our Client
Our client, based in Harrogate, is a multi-disciplined provider of outbound sales services to the Automotive Industry and Financial Services Sector. It is also a developer of intelligent software solutions used by a broad range of industry sectors.
The company has, since forming in 2001, developed its reputation as a credible provider working alongside one of the worlds most recognised ?Superbrands? and is now expanding into new markets. Its success can be attributed to the long-term investment in not just the business, but, just as importantly, in its people, which is supported with strong and fair leadership.
This role has arisen as a result of increased business, which has created an internal promotion. And, for the successful candidate, this brings an added benefit of having access to the former Controller who will provide support and guidance in the early days.
The successful candidate will be based in the Harrogate office and will be trained to understand what products and services the company has to offer, enabling them to provide essential support to the internal teams and its clients. Our ideal candidate will appreciate the importance of data and the impact great data can have on a business. This person will be highly skilled in the use of excel and will have a good understanding of databases/CRM systems. The company is currently using Siebel, but there are suggestions that there will be a move to Salesforce in the future.
What the role will entail:
- Reviewing existing data to ensure it is correct and fit for purpose
- Auditing databases on a regular basis highlighting any areas which require improvement and thereafter working with the teams to improve performance and drive this activity forward
- Working with the teams to determine relevant data is captured and stored in accordance with DPA and GDPR (May 2018)
- Creating reports as requested to the Senior Leadership Team, which may be escalated to its clients
Essential Skills and Experience
We want to hear from candidates who:
- Can provide evidence of detail orientation and an understanding of success and achievement in their career to date
- Will be familiar with VLOOKUP and PivotTables
- Will ideally have experience in a similar environment but not necessarily industry specific
- Are methodical in their approach to work and achievement of core business objectives
- Communicates effectively and concisely in both written and verbal formats
- Is a good team player and will be willing to go that extra mile
- Is willing to work hard, learn and apply that learning in a dynamic environment
In return you will receive:
- An opportunity to work for a company who will recognise and value your contribution, and provide you with a good working environment
- It?s an exciting time to join this forward thinking and growing organisation and who knows where it might lead for the right people!!
For more information about this position please contact Matt Pallister on the number provided on our website: Marmion Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443197