Apprentice Gas Engineer
Ramki Heating is an established, growing company which has been running for the last 40 years in greater London. We pride ourselves on our integrity, dependability and a loyal team who consistently work to the highest standards. Ramki Heating is looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Gas Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis with a path for progression. They will provide you with real opportunity to learn in a hands-on, supportive environment.
The Successful Trainee Gas Engineer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Gas Engineers in completing all heating installations and repairs to a high standard in line with the company?s service procedures
- Understand domestic boilers
- Advise customers on the services required to keep their system running and to prevent breakdowns
- Liaise with customers in their homes in a respectful manner
- Be responsible for their own professional tools
- Plan their day effectively and be in charge of time management
The Successful Trainee Gas Engineer will have the gained the following skills and experience:
- Ideally have completed tor in the process of their ACS (CCN1, CKR1, CENWAT, HTR1, CPA1)
- It would be beneficial to have completed or still working towards NVQ level in gas appliances
- Ideally have experience working in a fast-paced/technical/operational environment
- Ideally have some knowledge regarding industry legislation
- A full, clean Driving Licence
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to succeed with a flexible working attitude
- Good time management skills
- The ability to work well both as part of a great team and to work independently
In return the successful Trainee Gas Engineer will receive a salary of between £14,000- £30,000 depending on experience. Additionally, the Trainee Gas Engineer will benefit from 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), will work towards their training qualifications with Ramki Heating.
Ramki is a forward looking company built on the foundations of trust, service, and value for money. Fostering long lasting relationships with our loyal customer base, we strive to meet individual needs and exceed expectations, ensuring customers receive a prompt, precise, and personal service. Ramki invests in state of the art and market leading technologies and adapt the solutions to the changing environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440421