We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work as a Bakery Assistant in Horwich.
You would be working regular full time hours either 5 or 6 days to suit: Shifts are: 06:00 or 06:30 start to work up to a 12 hour shifts as required.
30 minutes unpaid lunch. Minimum of two 10 minute paid breaks.
ONGOING FULL TIME WORK GUARANTEED UNTIL CHRISTMAS POSSIBLY LONGER.
The Bakery Operative Role:
There are different departments within the Bakery so role would depend on the department which can be discussed and offered dependent on experience and preferences however, see below a few examples:
- Piping and packing
- Weighing and mixing
- Manual Handling ? lifting and carrying
- Operating the ovens
- Hygiene work ? general hygiene up keep, scrubbing baking trays etc.
- Machine handling on production line
Successful Bakery Operatives will be:
- Hard working
- Committed and reliable
- Willing and able to work as a team to boost productivity
- Willing to learn and undertake any training required
Bakery Operatives Job Location:
- The job is located at Horwich BL6
- There is some parking available on site and should the car park be full there is street parking near.
If you feel this role would be suited to you please submit your CV to apply or alternatively contact Charlotte *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441305