Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
Trial Balance is working with a growing and supportive firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Technician to join their friendly team.
Working closely with a client portfolio made up of sole traders, partnerships and small and medium sized corporations, your duties in this varied role will include:
* Preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
* Client bookkeeping and management accounts preparation
* Tax return preparation and lodgement
* VAT returns
* Bureau based payroll
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
* AAT qualified or studying
* Minimum of 12 months' recent experience in a practice environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In exchange my client offers a friendly and flexible working environment, opportunities for career development and support for your studies, and a highly competitive salary package.
Don't miss out on this role which is actively interviewing; please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3854.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440678