Technical Support Engineer
Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Report to: Support Manager
Working hours: 9am?6pm
FluidOne is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. We provide simple solutions for our customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of the Rigby Group, FluidOne work closely with SCC enabling us to expand our portfolio of services.
We are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, placed as #17 in 2017. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join FluidOne.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Technical Support Engineer to work on our support help desk with exposure to some of FluidOne?s technical geniuses!
Looking for your break into IT? This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic school leavers or graduates looking to kick start their career in a young, fun and dynamic company. FluidOne are currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer to sit on out support helpdesk.
FluidOne is a fast-growing dynamic company and the right candidate will see opportunity for rapid career progression.
Full Job Specification
- Responsible for working within the support team and escalating problems to the necessary engineers
- Front line first point of contact for support enquiries by phone, email and client portal
- Logging details of fault, diagnosing and resolving problem
- Liaising with wholesale suppliers and partners to resolve technical faults
- Coordinating tests and troubleshooting with clients to resolve technical faults
- Keeping clients well informed on progress of support tickets, by email and phone
Experience / Qualifications:
- Some customer service experience required ? must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a strong enthusiasm for IT and computing.
- Must have an IT or Mathematical related degree, 2:1 or above. Either obtained or predicted.
- An excellent command of English both written and verbal
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Location: based in Hemel Hempstead. Occasional client site visits will be required, as well as visits to FluidOne datacentres in London, Manchester and Leeds.
Benefits after probationary period:
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
FluidOne breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Free high speed internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
6% Pension contribution
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
Free flu jabs
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431785