IT Services Director
We are currently looking for an IT Services Director to join a leading company based in the Middlesex area. As the IT Services Director you will be responsible for managing and leading the day to day IT services, providing functional expertise and controlled change management whilst achieving service levels and operational excellence.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Services Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Ensuring that all IT systems, infrastructure and communications networks are operating in a safe environment and in accordance to the Cyber security policy and standards whilst working alongside the Security Officer.
2. To act as the primary authority and focal point for the provision of IT systems support, infrastructure support and service desk
3. Develop and maintain system related BC and DR plans
4.To provide effective people management and strong leadership and direction to both indirect and direct reports
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Services Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive experience operating within an ITIL framework
2. Experience of working in the science, pharmaceutical or biotech industries
3. Experience of managing a Global function with multiple reports
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434644