You will be responsible for the company's liquidity, controls over payments and receipts for all company bank accounts, ensuring it has enough cash available at all times to meet the needs of its primary business operation. You will also be responsible for monitoring of cash covenants and restrictions for the debt syndication and loan arrangements with the L1R group of companies.
- Responsible for daily cash management, bank reconciliation and liaising with the companies banking partners.
- Responsible for Group cash and liquidity management and cash forecasting and planning
- Introduce tight controls and the continuous improvement of the Treasury function as a whole
- Instrumental in providing financial rigour to all cash and banking transactions
- Development and maintenance of Treasury accounting procedures
- Ensure the efficient management of the Group?s bank accounts
- Manage the cashbook posting of journals for all cash related transactions
- Responsible for the processing of all payments ensuring that the most cost effective method for payment is made
- Responsible for completing bank reconciliations and ensuring all outstanding items are appropriately followed up
- Monitor and challenge bank and credit card charges
- Ensuring maximisation of working capital through investment strategy on surplus cash requirements
- Involvement in ad hoc projects impacting on banking requirements such as banking and merchant acquirer tender processes
- Qualified Accountant Chartered or CIMA
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of high volume processing
Strong Excel skills
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437365