CUSTOMER SERVICE/HELP DESK X 2
Finley George Recruitment are looking for talented people to join our clients busy control centre on an ongoing basis, Working Hours: 12 hours day/night shift on a 4 days on and 4 days off basis.
The Alarm Receiving Centre team is responsible for:
- Processing calls relating to alarms signals received from customer?s premises, reviewing of images, calling guard/police/ambulance/fire brigade as and when required.
- Receiving Inbound calls from customers.
- Assisting customer for any technical issues.
- Making outbound calls to assess correctly what is happening to ensure customers? security.
- Preventing false alarms explaining how to use the system and detecting technical issues.
- Making quick and right decision following the security protocols.
- Updating all relevant information in our customers records .
- Answering queries on how to use the alarm when required during the verification process.
What to expect:
- A great team environment to work in
- Full training on products and services
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company in home security solutions
- A change to grow with our company and develop your career
- Full Permanent Contract
In return we are expecting candidates to:
Have experience in customer support/call centre environment.
Are customer oriented, genuine passionate about speaking to customers.
Have the ability to multitask effectively whilst keeping a high level of service quality.
Proactive and work effectively and efficiently.
Excellent communication skills with problem solving attitude
Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges.
Working Hours: 12 hours day/night shift on a 4 days on and 4 days off basis. £19,600 plus overtime
To be considered please apply online
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431477