Job Title; Senior Accountant
Location; Manchester City Center
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuillam
Our Client is an award winning International Group of Companies who have an urgent need to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant ? the role will initially be offered on a 16 months full time contract ? the role will then be reviewed to permanent.
Reporting to the Head of Finance but working autonomously the primary function of the role is to manage the production of Accounting and Management information in line with strict KPI?s.
To be suited to this role we are looking for a technically strong Qualified Accountant ? who is capable of working with Finance and Non Finance people. You need to be able to influence and explain decisions.
On a day to day basis you will work across;
- production of Annual Statutory Accounts for the UK business ? this will also include the production of the Groups internal Annual Reporting Packs
- consolidation of the Stat Accounts
- lead and direct the Audit process ? working to ensure best practice
- extensive Variance Analysis to Budget and Forecasts
- assist with the Groups Taxation Reporting including Group VAT ? you will work closely with the Group?s Tax team
- manage the production of Monthly Management Accounts along with production of Monthly Cost Statements
- manage the production of Monthly Reconciliations of Balance Sheet Control Accounts
Our Client offers a warm and flexible work environment ? they also offer a superb work life balance. A a group of people they are intelligent and funny and have a real passion for the business that they work for!
The benefits package offered for this role include ? on site parking / pension / min 25 days holiday /staff discount plus much more!
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN OR SHEILA
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431936