Heat Commissioning Engineer
The future of the UK's Energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see our ideas come to life.
This is a new and exciting role which will provide embryonic support to the launch of a new Heat Energy Services Business within Siemens Managed Services.
This position will have two sides as not only a 'hands on' role where you will play an active role in the delivery of heat projects but you will also help implement quality control processes and systems geared towards the effective delivery of Heat Projects.
This initial Heat Commissioning Engineering role will be pivotal to the success of the launch of this new business and for the right candidate, progress towards a leadership role; taking the lead of the engineering team as it expands in line with the forecast growth of the business and broadening of product and service offering.
As our Heat Commissioning Engineer you will:
- Undertake Heat Energy Metering commissioning activities (Residential and C&I).
- Undertake Heat Interface Unit commissioning and verification activities (Residential Markets).
- Support, Implement and Deliver Heat AMR solutions, including final commissioning and handover activities.
- Deliver projects in accordance with formal Project Management processes including having the ability to interface with the Customer or representative.
- Carry out site surveys in relation to new sales opportunities.
- Provide Engineering support capability in relation to both planned and reactive maintenance contracts.
- Support technical bid management activities.
- Support Heat Energy Services detailed engineering process and work instruction derivation.
- Support towards creation of engineering quality control systems.
- Experience within District Heating and Heat Energy Metering essential.
- Working Knowledge of Heat Interface Units desirable.
- Plumbing and Heating qualifications and experience desirable.
- Formal Engineering Trade, desirable.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them.
Our daily lives depend on a steady supply of affordable energy. Our Energy Management Division is committed to meeting this energy challenge through the supply of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Siemens are constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to be able to support us on this journey.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone's lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what's right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438253