SEO & Content Executive
Our client is a multi-award winning company who thrive on delivering the highest quality of service to consumers across the world. We have an exciting new opportunity for a gifted individual to join a leading eCommerce technology business based in Bolton and they are now on the hunt for a creative SEO and Content Executive to help take the business to the next level! The successful candidate will find that the office is ideally located within commuting distance from Manchester and other surrounding areas with their offices a five minute walk from Bolton Train Station.
The SEO and Content Executive will be responsible for creating cutting-edge content which will captivate their audience's attention and can be used on multiple platforms. They will also be in charge of ensuring that the SEO strategy is utilised across a number of the business' digital platforms.
The Main Responsibilities of the SEO and Content Executive:
- Generate engaging and innovative on-site and outreach content
- Analyse the link acquisition, site performance, and architecture in order to produce reports which detail their performance and that of the SEO strategy
- Ensure that all sites are in line with the company's SEO strategy and highlight any issue which may arise
- Obtain high-quality links in order to maximise the business' outreach whilst also liaising with key stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience of working in an SEO role
- Comfortable analysing and handling large sets of data
- Capable of prioritising your workload in order to ensure that all deadlines are met and work is produced to the highest standard
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- A driven individual who is eager to maximise the growth of the company's SEO channel
- A creative person who loves to exceed people's expectations!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435193