Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager
170 headcount, £12m t/o, two site engineering / manufacturing business (aero / automotive / medical). Maintenance Manager to implement a new maintenance strategy (strategic spares, PPM, TPM etc.). Part of Senior Management team which is friendly & passionate about improvement.
Are you looking for Maintenance Manager jobs / Engineering Manager jobs in the Nottingham / Mansfield / Southwell region? You could be a Maintenance Supervisor looking for that next step up.
This Maintenance Manager job will suit:
- Are you a Maintenance Manager with great leadership, and communication skills with background in manufacturing, looking to progress your career in a dynamic and growing environment? Do you have a passion for making improvements in preventative maintenance, TPM, PPM.
- Maintenance Manager with a good knowledge of high speed production machinery
- Experience of leading engineering projects, the main thrust here is the management of production machinery maintenance but facilities upgrades and projects will also feature.
The Maintenance Manager working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value ? a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ?can do? attitude ? you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
This Maintenance Manager jobs role is commutable from Mansfield, Nottingham, Southwell, Newark, Calverton, Bingham,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434869