We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,400 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
As a Hemmersbach DBD Engineer you make the end users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Working at our UK Head Office, the successful DBD Engineer will act as first point of contact for all customer interactions.
- Ensure printer contract faults calls are diagnosed and completed within a timely and professional manner and in accordance with SLAs
- Ensure SLAs are met, monitoring queues and working proactively with members of the DBD team to close or re-route tickets
- Full awareness of service level KPI?s and prioritise tickets under guidance
- Communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and Partner Providers
You already have:
- You already have effective fault diagnosis and tool utilization skills, ensuring the correct printer parts are recommended and available per case
- You are already comfortable with trying to resolve faults over the phone
- You already have excellent communication skills and are motivated to do something good for your users
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
- Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks as enjoyable as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430265