Digital Architect - Digital Transformation, Architecture, SDLC
Architect - Digital Transformation, are you an ambitious Digital Architect looking for your next opportunity? We are looking for a Digital Architect to work in my clients exciting Digital business and take on responsibility for the overall architecture, IT Strategy and project design.
Working closely with the business leadership, IT leadership, business analysts and business partner(s) you will deliver the architecture roadmaps and strategies that define the direction and target vision for the business, engage early with the business to shape their ideas into projects and work closely with the development teams to turn these ideas into reality.
On a day to day basis you will be expected to:
- Work closely with business leadership to define the architecture vision, strategy, and roadmaps.
- Produce ideas phase architecture assessments and artefacts.
- Act as a trusted partner of the business, helping to select opportunities and technologies that measurably improve business KPIs
- Manage the day to day tasks of other solution architects working on programmes within digital
- Contribute to the enterprise reference architecture - Defining strategies, standards and patterns
What we expect from you:
- Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Industry standard architecture patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Able to understand and work within IT Standards and procedures
- You will be a strong communicator as well as knowing when to adapt your style
- Able to build effective relationships
- Line Management of technical specialists
- Large programme delivery
- SOA systems design, development and delivery
- Producing architectural roadmaps (as-is, to-be and transitions)
- Delivering IT related commercial propositions relating to new bids and tenders
In return my client offer:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Pension Contributions
- Life assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a senior level role within a dynamic and well respected employer. Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full role and company information.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433252