Temporary Purchase Ledger Administrator
Our client, an established manufacturing business based in North Nottinghamshire are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator to assist their team on a temporary contract from 13/11/17 to 21/12/17.
Working within the Purchase Ledger team, the role will provide you with a fast-paced environment processing on average 2,000 invoices per month as a team.
- Inputting purchase invoices onto Efax system
- Ensure invoices are signed off for payment & filed correctly
- Process online Payments on weekly/monthly basis
- Petty Cash recording & reconciliation
- Process & pay employee expenses
- Respond to all purchase ledger enquiries in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday (8:30am - 5pm) Friday (8:30am-4pm) 30 min lunch
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433173