Product Sales Assistant
Product Sales Assistant
Location: East London, Beckton
Salary: £16000 - £20000 depending on experience.
About the company:
Established in 1967, our client is a London-based bullion merchant dealing in Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium. In addition to producing its own minted bars in various sizes, our client also offers its clients metal account facilities in both allocated and unallocated form. With further divisions for refining, "melt & assay", storage, industrial products, special commissions and wedding rings, our client is the only company in the UK that can rightly claim to be a true all round expert and one-stop-shop for all precious metal needs. The company employs over 60 people and operates primarily out of 30,000 sq. ft. of high security premises near City Airport.
A Rare opportunity to join a well-established Wedding Ring department as they expand in 2018 working as part of this small team with the chance to learn and develop skills, increase knowledge within the Jewellery trade. This is an Excellent opportunity for someone to start their career in Jewellery or an experienced retailer looking to Move in to a head office Monday to Friday Role.
Duties of the Product Sales Assistant
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Receiving and forwarding telephone calls - internal and external
- Assistance at occasional in-store events
- Provision of holiday cover for other employees in other locations
- Processing paperwork associated with Wedding Ring & Bullion transactions
- Close liaison with other departments at main office and with security
- Managing stock
- Taking customer orders
- Producing invoices
- Preparing worksheets for the workshop
- Updating Sage
Requirements of the Product Sales Assistant
- Competent with word and excel.
- Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Sage however not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate
- Able to adapt to different customer types.
- Strong team player; willing to take on additional duties as required to help out.
- Knowledge or interest in the Jewellery trade
Product Sales Assistant Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday Role
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Product Sales Assistant role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434254