Store Manager - Cambridge
Fantastic opportunity to join a business that builds on their tradition for 140 years!
With 5 shops nationwide our client has been providing top of the range luxury products to their customers for over a century, making it the "to-go" place for collectors, connoisseurs and appreciators of life's finer luxuries.
This is an exciting varied role where you have the opportunity to shape and influence the future of the store from layout to staffing and coaching but the role also comes with some excellent benefits.
The Successful candidate:
- Is a dynamic, influential team player who will help drive the business forward and achieve increased revenue. The successful candidate will enhance the experience and atmosphere of this unique, elegant store.
- Needs to be enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service. He will provide on the job coaching, leadership and motivation to all Store assistants in order to increase sales and deliver the level of service required.
- Previous experience in management, ideally in a Retail or FMCG environment
- Will be able to differentiate between a Single Malt and a Blended Whiskey ideally but client will consider confident, personable candidates that can represent their ethos and have a proven track record in sales
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary of £21,000 - £23,000
- Full time 5 days / week
- Potential of attending various tasting and sampling events
- Working in an elegant, reputable business steeped in a 140 year old tradition
The position is not expected to be around for long so get in touch ASAP for more details, we regret that we cannot reply to everyone however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV
Sir Robert Graham, the Treasurer of Glasgow founds the company with one shop at Oxford Street in Glasgow.
Online store offering close to 5000 products
Tasting & Sampling Events
Prides itself on traditional service but with a fresh & innovative approach. Rare whiskies, independent bottlings, Robert Graham exclusive specials and fine, hand-rolled cigars from both Havana and the New World + accessories and gifts
Address: 9 Sussex street
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77383019