Product Manager (6 Month FTC)
WE’RE GOING PLACES….
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence on the world’s leading digital fashion marketplaces.
Our people make all the difference. Just as the River Island name pulls customers in off the high street and inspires them to buy online, our employer brand turns the heads of talented people, inspiring them to join, stay and grow with us.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
As a mobile product owner in the Customer Experience team you will be responsible for developing the products and features that deliver added-value to customers who use our mobile (mobile web & app) solutions. You will work closely with internal and external teams covering design, prioritisation, build, deployment and experimentation. You will build and maintain effective working relationships with your stakeholders who cover our eCommerce area as well as our developer community. Your ability to prioritise change and drive innovation forward at a fast pace and respond quickly and confidently to change is essential for success in this role. This position comes with significant responsibility as you will be owning the mobile product roadmap, delivering the right combination of experience improvements and commercial drive.
- Set, manage and maintain the development roadmap for the mobile product.
- Introduce and validate the effectiveness of A/B & MV testing capabilities within the mobile product environment.
- Manage the mobile product backlog working very closely with 3rd party development, inhouse UX and commercial teams.
- Research and specify new or improved ways to improve the mobile experience that maximise engagement and conversion.
- Find scalable ways to deliver best-in-class experiences to our broad range of customers – from backpacker to business traveler
- Provide visibility of development roadmap, delivery cadence and return on investment.
- Provide input, support and expertise across the CX team ensuring the RI experience is appropriate across all customer touchpoints.
- Effective translation of business needs into development requirements with priority assigned by business valueStrong commercial focus and the ability to assess the true value of your developments
WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE DOING… and we know exactly what experience we’re looking for!
For this role, you will have:
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies for project design and analysis
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Experienced in using data and analytics to make decisions and measure success
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a ”can do” attitude toward problem solving
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and working with geographically diverse teams
IT NEVER GETS BORING…
If you are ambitious and love working in a busy environment where every day is new, then River Island is the place to be! As a business, we are committed to developing our talent and offer a fantastic training program to help you optimise your performance and support your career progression with the company.
You will be working with industry experts who are passionate about our brand and really know their stuff. They are focused on ensuring they deliver this knowledge to their team to support with their development with the business. What better way to learn and develop your career than alongside someone who has been there and done it themselves!
Our working environment is busy, fast moving and responsive to our customers’ needs, much like our training which is unique to our business and reflective of our fun and refreshing brand and our people within it! Our River Academy offers ongoing training and development by running workshops throughout the year varying from courses focusing on softer skills to the more technical courses you may require to perform your duties.
It’s not all work and no play here either…we all work hard but we also like to have fun too! We are a social bunch and regularly host events ranging from Summer and Christmas parties, bake offs, and lots of charity events!
WE LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER…and in doing so, we provide great benefits for our employees:
·50% Staff Discount
·Holiday plus bank holidays
·Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
·Discounted on-site gym membership
·Ride to work scheme
·Free onsite parking
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77398953