Fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing retailers in the country!
With 20 stores opened nationwide in the last 2 years and aiming to have a total of 80 stores by the end of 2018, our client is providing a broad range of fantastic flooring products all across the UK!
This is an exciting, varied role where you have the opportunity to shape and influence the future of the store from layout to staffing and coaching all along while receiving some excellent benefits.
The Successful Candidate:
- Is a dynamic, influential team player who will help drive the business forward and achieve increased revenue
- Needs to be enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service. He will provide on the job coaching, leadership and motivation to all Store Assistants in order to increase sales and deliver the level of service required.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and has some experience in management, ideally in a Retail or FMCG environment as well as extensive sales experience exceeding KPIs
- Has the ability to communicate clearly in a confident yet polite manner and able to resolve problems whenever they arise while maintaining rapport with customers
- Drives his own car - although not a big part of the role, it is required occasionally to attend meetings, mileage of course being reimbursed by the company
What's in it for you?
- An attractive salary of £20,000 - £24,000 basic with a realistic OTE £30,000, top store managers earning in excess of £50,000 due to the uncapped commission structure + store bonus
- Fantastic 6 months ongoing training in-house with an industry leading business
- Full time 5 days/week schedule
- Building a satisfying, long term career with a successful, fast expanding industry leader
The position is not expected to be around for long so get in touch ASAP for more details, we regret that we cannot reply to everyone however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77382908