Credit Control and Billing Analyst
The Credit Control and Billing Analyst is responsible for managing the collections process and preparing timely and accurate billings for a global professional services. The successful candidate will be client, creative and solution oriented, while delivering timely and high-quality results and able to pursue multiple concurrent initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assure timely collections on invoices, working in conjunction with sales and client services and sales teams.
- Answer customer inquiring related to invoices and payments.
- Engage with stakeholders for continuous improvements to collections process.
- Complete monthly billing cycle from gathering and verify billing items to creation of timely and accurate client invoices
- Create and verify support invoice documentation for both internal and client needs
- Understand and bill clients in accordance with contractual requirements
- Deliver invoice and required documentation to customers, answer customer inquiries related to invoices, and follow up on payment of the invoice
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit controls.
- Assist with other sections of monthly billing cycle when required.
- Engage with stakeholders for continuous improvements to the contract / billing / collections processes, evaluate and recommend improvement actions.
- Knowledge of customer contractual arrangements.
- Ability to understand complex pricing methods.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and strong customer focus.
- Work well in a cross-functional matrix environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced business environment.
- +3 years of billing experience preferred
- +3 years of collections experience preferred
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system preferred
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959426460