Payroll Team Leader
Are you looking to work within an ambitious organisation? Do you enjoy working with figures and have an excellent eye for detail?
If so then we have an excellent opportunity working for a well-established, ambitious and growing organisation within the Commercial Property maintenance sector. Due to expansion they are looking recruit a Payroll/Accounts Team Leader to work as part of their busy accounts team within their head office in Sheffield.
- Processing of payroll data
- Tracking and payroll
Upon completion of payroll you would be assisting with the following:
- Processing wages- Working operatives hours and checking to Jobflow, scanning paperwork on to Jobflow
- Dealing with any pay related Queries
- Purchase Ledger- Scanning Invoices onto server, checking purchase orders and inputting invoices onto Jobflow
- Supplier reconciliations- chasing any Invoice queries
- Subcontractors ? scanning Invoices onto system, dealing with any Queries, putting invoices onto Jobflow, finding Job packs and passing jobs through to billing
- Entering purchase orders onto system, checking Job costings
- Sales Invoicing
- Plus other ad hoc duties , including filing, photocopying ,scanning
- Potential for growth within the role for the right candidate
- IT competencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To have obtained GCSE level C or above in Maths & English
- Previous accounts or payroll experience
- Strong administrative background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sage experience
- Someone with at 18 months recent experience (up to date HMRC knowledge etc)
- Ideally worked in a medium sized company
In return the company offer a starting salary of between £21,000 and £23,000 per annum, great holiday package, free onsite parking, ongoing support and regular reviews to monitor performance and salary.
Hours of work Mon to Fri 8.30am -5pm.
Company pension scheme after qualification period
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959424127