Infrastructure Engineer (Office 365, Exchange, AWS): London,£50K,bens
Leading fintech/payments organisation, with an excellent track record and a bluechip client list, has a vacancy for a Systems Administrator / Infrastructure engineer to provide operational support and project delivery in a multi-server environment.
Working across departments in a highly varied role, you will be responsible for the support, maintenance and deployment of Windows Server, Exchange, Office 365, SCCM/MDT, utilising Veritas and VMWare for backup and restoration, all in an AWS environment.
This is a crucial position for the business and as such the successful 3rd Line Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer MUST HAVE:
- A strong background in 2nd and 3rd line support in a Windows environment - ESSENTIAL
- Strong background supporting Windows Server, Exchange and Office 365 - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of supporting and managing AWS environments - ESSENTIAL
- Ideally, experience of Active Directory, Backup Exec and VMware
- Ideally, experience in the Financial Service environment ? DESIRABLE
- Ideally, experience in payments and/or fintech - DESIRABLE
This is a great opportunity for a skilled infrastructure engineer / 3rd line engineer to work on a variety of systems in a professional yet informal environment, delivering high-visibility projects and interacting with senior members of the business, so send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959424128