FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Clark James Recruitment are working with a highly professional and successful firm of Independent Financial Advisors.
With offices based in key Kent locations our client are looking to expand the team in the Maidstone office with a Financial Services Administrator.
- Online processing of new business applications for retail clients in a timely and compliant manner for all types of Pensions, Investments & Protection
- Group scheme administration - pensions, death in service and private medical insurance
- Liaising with a spectrum of product providers
- Ongoing maintenance and servicing of our existing client base will be an important part of the role
- Preparing client files for Adviser meetings
- Producing illustrations, comparison quotations including the collating of literature and pre-population of applications
- Processing letters of authority
- Updating client portfolios for annual reviews and printing reports
- Issuing policy documents to clients
- Creating new client files and maintaining existing
- Completion of ad hoc administration and requests on behalf of the Directors
- Diary management- scheduling/rescheduling appointments
- Occasional meeting & greeting of clients/visitors to the office
- Recent experience working as an IFA administrator is essential for this position
- Articulate, professional and smartly dressed
- Ability to work individually and also as part of a team
- Candidates should possess a strong work ethic and have good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy skills, with strong attention to detail are essential
- The ability to cope well within a busy office environment with strong organizational skills will stand them in good stead
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in using IT systems - Microsoft, Excel
- Permanent position after successful completion of 6 months? probationary period
- Starting salary competitive dependent on level of experience (min£26K)
- Benefits after probation - company pension scheme with 5% employer contributions, death in service cover, medical cash plan
- 37.5 hours per week (8.30 to 5 with hour for lunch)
All applications are considered in the strictest of confidence.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959424374