Salary:£22,000 - £26,000 plus benefits and excellent working hours.
Our client is a well established clothing company who due to their ever expanding growth have an excellent opportunity for a Merchandiser, ideally with Accessories experience, to join their team based in Manchester.
As a Merchandiser you will be liaising with customers, action samples, ensuring deadlines are met and managing the samples process and communicate with suppliers on a regular basis; whilst ensuring Ensure any UK fabric is ordered and transported to the factory to meet CP dates as well as having regular contact with the factories & customers in the Far East.
- Attend customer meetings (London) and actions samples, ensure deadlines are met
- Chase samples and prices from the suppliers
- Confirm receipt of customer orders, creating an achievable critical path to ensure the orders are dealt with efficiently to meet customer requirements
- Creating PPRA (Pre-Production Risk Assessment), spec sheets for the factory to work from, confirming product fabrications, style, packaging etc
- Order & check labels and packaging requirements
- Ensure lab dips are submitted and approved within the scheduled CP dates
- Work to your CP and keep the customer fully aware of the progress of their orders and delivery schedule
- You will be responsible for ensuring customers' orders are delivered timely and to the required specification
- Ensure the relevant tests are carried out to ensure the product is commercially acceptable for final use (with the support of our technical manager)
- Ensure all seal samples are produced by the factory to the highest standard and are to the customers spec, and on schedule
- Prepare documents for the finished goods to be invoiced upon dispatch
- Ensure all sales and purchase orders are loaded onto sage 200.
The successful candidate will need to previous experience working as a Merchandiser - ideally with Far East experience. You will have excellent IT Skills as well as solid communication skills.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in a thriving business.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants on 0161 834 4747 quoting reference number: NJR7120
KEYWORDS: Import, Merchandiser, Far East , Pre-Production, Risk Assessment, Sage200
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77400579