Our client is one of the industry leaders within its field of expertise. They are looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Administrator to oversee all aspects of compliance within the Company.
- Carry out the organisation, preparation, recording and reporting requirements in relation to Company compliance obligations for various legislative bodies in line with existing and planned site operations.
- Organise and liaise with staff members to ensure appropriate compliance confirmation is maintained with regards to site activities.
- Assist and monitor the flow of day-to-day administrative requirements in relation to site operations and communicate instructions and requirements to team members.
- Carry out production of various weekly reporting for Management review.
- Ensuring all equipment is compliant and ensuring the checks have been made
- Preparing the relevant health and safety certificates for all site staff
- Handling all compliance documentation to ensure the company is prepared for audit
- Support the work of senior managers to undertake a variety of administrative and managerial tasks both operational and administrative.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping skills, ability to multitask and work both without supervision and as part of a team, good communication and technical skills, ability to handle confidential information and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- The role would ideally suit a candidate with prior experience in a similar role and with the ability to demonstrate the skill set to take on the role requirements.
- Full training will be provided for the successful candidate including the opportunity to complete an IOSH course.
- You must have demonstrable experience of being able to ensure company H&S policies and procedures meet legislative requirements.
Hours: Monday - Friday 09.00am ? 5.00pm
All applicants for this or any other role with Elevate Resourcing must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information on this role or any other position with Elevate Resourcing please call us or email your CV details along with salary expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437800