Leading Gaming Industry Client
- Experience with version control (Git) and common workflows. Applicant should be comfortable with regularly committing work, pull requests, peer reviews merging and rebasing.
- Responsive web design experience
- Strong cross browser compatibility support experience including mobile and touch devices.
- Knowledge of feature detection with progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- Experience working with data rich, API driven website
- Custom styling to match bespoke designs beyond reliance on CSS frameworks.
- Experience building large Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Experience with Internalisation & Localisation
- Optimisation (Rendering pipelines, code execution, HTTP requests)
- Adherence to and promotion of code conventions best practices, documentation and styleguides.
- Tracking and Analytics experience
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Knowledge of graphics and animation options (JS, CSS, DOM, WebGL, Canvas)
- Component and Pattern Library generation, documentation with well written code and living styleguides.
- Familiarity with social media APIs (Facebook/Twitter/Youtube)
We as a company are an equal opportunities employer and discrimination on the grounds of colour, sex, religion, race, ethnic origin or sexual orientation is rigorously forbidden.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433502