Java Developer required for a large organisation based in Berkshire.
The Java Developer will work as part of the Development team on our products including web and back end applications supplied to major financial institutions. To be responsible for investigating new technologies and mentoring team members, developing prototypes and new features, performing unit testing, maintenance and taking a lead in design discussions.
The post holder will be expected to:
- Work with the team and Product Managers in an Agile (scrum) environment to design and develop high quality features and enhancements.
- Mentor other team members and provide technical leadership
- Assist in estimation and planning of future work within a scrum project framework.
- Provide maintenance support for products and services and assist the support teams with relevant product issues.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Contribute to the creation of automated integration and system tests.
- Participate in release testing.
- Write and maintain system specifications and documentation.
- Core Java
- Spring Framework
- Oracle or MSSQL
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430431