Our client has an exciting opportunity, not to be missed! They are currently looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits package including: Health Cash Plan, Pension, Life insurance and Free parking.
Our client is the UK’s largest, independent property part exchange company. They work alongside a wide range of park and leisure home operators as well as new housing developers to offer a range of professional property services for people who are looking to move onto the next stage of their life without the hassle!
About the role
Due to continued growth a new position has become available for a full-time permanent Accounts Administrator to provide general administrative support to their existing close-knit Finance team of 3. You will be responsible for the team administration with varied tasks to include anything from communicating with utility companies, processing invoices, filing, scanning and supplier payments.
As their Accounts Administrator you will be part of and learning from a friendly, fast-paced team and will have the opportunity to learn the full range of skills needed to excel in the role.
Key Responsibilities of their Accounts Administrator
- Enter into Sage and ‘in house’ systems all purchase invoices, payments and receipts
- Manage final utilities for the company inventories
- To accurately produce the payments of supplier invoices by both manual cheques and BACS on a weekly basis
- Assist with Bank reconciliations as required
- Assist with Month end duties
- Maintain nominal codes records
- Scan and file all purchase invoices
What they’re looking for in their Accounts Administrator
- Previous experienced in accounts administration is beneficial
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Strong administration, organisational, planning and keyboard skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Enjoy working with suppliers and customers
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Strong understanding of Sage, MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) is preferable
- Good typing speed
- Minimum GCSE in Maths and English
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office particularly Excel, previous experience in Sage 50, would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be given.
So if you would like to join their team as their new Accounts Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
Due to a large numbers of applicants, if you do not here back from them within 28 days your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77405756