IT Operations Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Operations Manager to manage the day-to-day IT operations for Siemens Healthineers, taking responsibility for IT Service Providers, Operations management, small IT Projects delivery, and innovation and change.
The role is based in Frimley and reports to the Customer Service Healthcare Head of IT Implementation & Support.
If you have experience of managing an IT Operations infrastructure within the Healthcare Industry, are adaptable and have great technical capability we would like to hear from you.
What are my responsibilities?
- Day to day management of IT Operational Staff
- Development and implementation of local IT Operational processes and procedures
- Management of Operational Change/Configuration Management processes
- Attendance at and management of driving all Customer review meetings with provision of reporting data
- Ensure that Customer Support Activities are documented and maintained with defined procedures
- To ensure that relevant ITIL framework objectives are met, ie Incident Management / Problem / Change Management
- Maintain a "watching brief" on incidents and problems within the company
- Provide urgent/important technical support if required
- Ensure consistent and regular communication to the business about technology (changes, incidents, updates, how-to's, etc)
- Link in to Implementation projects, providing guidance on Operational Processes prior to Projects going live.
- Manage the IT Service Providers - Develop and maintain a strong working relationship
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of managing an IT Operations infrastructure within the Healthcare Industry
- ITIL, Foundation Certification (minimum)
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Experience of managing infrastructure outsource providers
- Experience implementing and managing ITIL aligned teams
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary delivery teams
- Flexible and ability to quickly adapt to any business changes in a positive manner
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a project management environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing third parties
- Demonstrable small projects management capabilities
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
The head office for Siemens in the UK is based in Frimley, we have excellent facilities including staff restaurant, coffee shop, gymnasium and free parking onsite.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438250