Paraplanner - Independent Financial Advisory Services - Wolverhampton - c£25k DOE + Extensive Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Paraplanner to join our Financial Advisory business based in the heart Wolverhampton. We are a progressive and growing company that are devoted to helping individuals with their financial needs. We have a successful team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers who provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist our clients achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Paraplanner looking to start their career or an experienced Paraplanner to join our team and play a key part in our ambitious growth plans.
As an integral part of our team the successful Paraplanner will provide the research and formalisation of our client advice.
Role - Paraplanner, Para Planner
Experience - Working towards Level 4 Certification, Maths and English GCSE A-C or equiv, knowledge of financial service industry, Degree Level Qualification, Good communication skills, attention to detail, exceptional organisational and planning abilities, computer literate, desire to grow industry knowledge
Salary - c£25k DOE
Location - Wolverhampton, Stafford, Telford, Codsall, Willenhall, Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
Benefits -22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and pro rata Xmas shut down, Employer contribution Pension Scheme, 2x DII, Paycare, Continued Professional Development and Exam Support, Social outings, Progression Opportunities, Non contractual Bonus entitlement
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis.
- Contacting providers to obtain outstanding existing scheme/plan information
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client's needs and objectives
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment solutions
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Summary of client's needs, objectives and recommendation via a suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or adviser
- Working towards Level 4 Financial Planning Certification
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, preferably educated up to degree qualification including an element of mathematical or statistical related disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Degree level qualification
- Good Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Computer Literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Katie on ************* to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434863