Upto £18,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Temp to Perm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Previous experience working in a merchandiser / stock / purchasing / planning role or similar.
- You must have excellent organisational, time management, numeric and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- You’ll be confident with the ability to work with speed, efficiency, flexibility and general professionalism.
- You’ll be computer literate with excellent Excel skills and work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Successful candidates must have a happy to help attitude and willingness to succeed with the opportunity to progress within the company.
You will be required to assist in all aspects of the buying, merchandise and import function within the business to business sector. Key aspects of the role are:
- Planning and controlling stock levels
- Analysing sales and reacting to trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Shipment planning, including import documentation
- Work alongside the Buying team to ensure stock arrival in a timely manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to adapt to cultural differences
Our client is a leading company in their field with are rare opportunity to join an expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse and dynamic organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth in this new role.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77394889