Implementation Consultant - Coventry
Implementation Consultant ? Coventry, West Midlands.
Our established client with their main office based in Coventry with good links to Birmingham, Solihull, Leicester etc are a leading software provider of Business software for the managed solutions industry, with continued growth they require an Implementation Consultant to manage the full implementation life-cycle for a retained client list based in the UK. This role involves scoping and project planning, understanding the client?s requirements, configuration, demonstrating the product, developing new reports and the delivery of training.
Daily duties for the Implementation Consultant will include managing individual projects, implementing software, writing user manuals, remaining hands on with the delivery of training events, delivering advice and guidance to clients regarding their individual projects, involvement in the design of new materials to match the constant development of new features and functionality and carrying out initial client project "kick off" meetings right through to post "Go Live" assessment meetings.
- Project manage the full Software Implementation Life Cycle including scoping, through installation to go live and beyond
- Deliver client focused consultancy, webinars and training, both on-site, on-line & classroom including developing and maintaining training materials
- Perform business analysis
- Configure the software product to meet client requirements
- Take ownership of personal utilisation and other performance related bonus targets
- Maintain records and documentation relating to implementations and management of projects
You will also get to know your client's business and take genuine joy in seeing the software you install, improving the way that the customers work, and will see projects through from inception to sign off, and your stake will count. This is a business environment where you can make a difference, be recognised & proud of the efforts you put in.
- Experience of successfully project managing software implementations from install to go-live
- Proven client facing skills with excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with customers from board level to workshop
- Ability to manage workloads & liaise with customers
- Proactive thinking with a ?can do? attitude
- Be prepared to travel to customer sites several days a week
- Full UK Driving Licence
Implementation Consultants who have implemented software within Field Service Management, ERP, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Stock Control or Financial Systems (Pegasus, Sage etc) will be at an advantage although full training on their software will be given to get you up to speed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are going from strength to strength, they have established strong client relationships and have a good pipeline of business which will see them continue to establish themselves as market leaders. They are looking for a talented Implementation Consultant to join this success story
Click Apply and send your CV today!
Key words; Implementation Consultant, Trainer, Business Analyst, SDLC, Coventry, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Birmingham, Solihull, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Field Service Management, ERP, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Stock Control, Financial Systems, Sage, Pegasus, Erin Associates
Send your CV to Sian now!
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431433