Our Client is a major financial services business undergoing a significant period of corporate change. This is creating exceptional career opportunities.
This newly-created role is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards and regulatory reporting framework
- Delivery of IFRS 9, 15 & 16 compliance
- Working closely with Business Partners, Head of Reporting and Financial Controllers to ensure quality of financial reporting (statutory and management information)
- Providing technical support for the design and delivery of finance projects and finance aspects of group projects
- Identifying and implementing improvements to processes and quality within Finance
- Strong proactive risk and control management, to ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies following the standards and methodologies.
- Ensuring a robust control environment is in place.
- Ensuring a culture of Continuous Improvement is in place
Candidates will be:
- Qualified accountants with experience of technical reporting
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of improving processes and controls
- Used to and adept at achieving stakeholder expectations and managing stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communicators
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959435195