Corporate Marketing Risk Executive
Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Marketing Risk Executive......
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant, challenging B2B marketing department with a single, co-ordinated approach to marketing and strategy covering our UK general insurance, health care and life businesses. The Corporate Marketing team is building the brand for businesses of all sizes, from large multi-nationals to local SMEs to tech start-ups.
We?re looking for candidates with a strong marketing background to work as a manager in the Corporate Planning & Optimisation team, managing and coordinating 1st Line risk and supplier management controls and governance for corporate marketing. You will be working with the corporate governance team and the marketing risk and supplier team to ensure delivery of a collaborative and cohesive approach to risk and controls for marketing across the UK.
Duties and responsibilities
- Embed and ensure all marketing areas are following sound supplier governance processes, ensuring delivery quality and value are achieved
- Establish and lead the appropriate governance forums
- Ensure that corporate marketing has an effective over-arching framework of processes and standards
- Support the effective establishment & running of Marketing Governance forums, aligned with UKD marketing
- Work closely with Procurement to support development of supply & category plans
- Responsible for development of a supplier strategy
- Build mechanisms for monitoring ongoing performance of suppliers against business requirements
Skills and experience
- Experience of governance in a highly regulated market environment and complex matrix organisation.
- Ability to understand and interpret policy and regulation to ensure effective governance practices.
- Experience of supplier management, gaining added value from commercial relationships.
- Strong understanding of supplier management processes and ethics within an FS environment.
- A good understanding of Marketing activity and delivery
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Leadership skills and people management.
Qualifications Desired - Business degree or equivalent
Competitive Benefits Package -
- Salary of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Annual performance related pay review and bonus
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
For more information please contact Rachel
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433123