Contaminated Land Specialist
CONTAMINATED LAND SPECIALIST - SURREY - £Negotiable
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contaminated Land Specialist to join our well know environmental consultancy client in their Surrey offices.
Our client is a successful environmentally-focussed multidisciplinary consultancy with offices throughout the UK and are on the lookout for a Contaminated Land Specialist due to continued success and growth. Our client operate across the energy, commercial, retail, health, education, industrial, residential and transport sectors and as a result the successful Contaminated Land Specialist will have experience in these sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contaminated Land Specialist to progress their career within a dynamic and forward thinking team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in the field of contaminated land including site investigation/ supervision, Phase I and II assessments and interpretive report writing.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team on a variety of projects and report directly to senior team members
- Management, supervision and review of Phase I and II site investigations and remediation works
- Preparation of factual and interpretive reports including Generic Quantitative Risk Assessments for human health and controlled waters.
- Preparation of reports and fee proposals
- Management and supervision of more junior staff members
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated or higher in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Science)
- Membership of a recognised professional institution would be advantageous (e.g. IEMA)
- Demonstrable experience in the management and supervision of site investigations
- Experience in DQRAs (Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments) is desirable
- Knowledge of remediation projects and industry software (e.g. HOLEBASE) is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
For more information on this role please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively, send through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org