Are you experienced in leading a team or are hoping to move into a managerial position?
We?re hiring for a Compliance Manager to join one of the UK?s largest providers of services to individuals with mental health and learning disabilities. The company have been going from strength to strength and due to growth they have just relocated from Manchester to bigger office space in the heart of Stockport.
- Part-time and flexible hours available
- Career progression and training available
- Health Scheme for you and your family
- Excellent public transport links
- Weekly or monthly pay depending on preference
- Online benefits for several high street stores
- Company Pension
- 28 days holiday
- Permanent full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
As a Compliance Manager you will manage a team of 7, including Compliance Co-ordinators and Administrators, and will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
- Maintain a suite of contracts, procedures and documents to a high standard
- Successfully lead business initiatives/projects taking a proactive lead
- Manage the compliance team and ensure they are all aligned with the team strategy
- Organising and leading meetings and dealing with relevant queries
- Liaising with the tendering team and amending contracts as and when required
- Review policies, systems, processes and effectiveness of the service
- Producing and amending contracts and helping to prepare schedules
- Be confident in writing detailed reports
- Be numerical and methodical
- Have the ability to manage high level meetings
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A DBS would be advantageous but not essential
Salary £28,487 - £31,077 dependent on experience
This is a very hands on role and would suite a resilient leader who can demonstrate a strong background in maintaining processes with the ability to handle multiple projects in an organised manner.
The company have recognised that their success is largely due to the commitment and hard work of their employees and therefore want to ensure all staff are valued. Please apply with your up to date CV or call ************ for more information
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434652