Application Specialist - Digital Imaging CT
We're looking for a dynamic radiographer to join our CT applications team and provide high quality best-in class training to our UK customers. Siemens Healthineers leads the way in diagnostic imaging solutions for the NHS and private sector, and this is an incredibly exciting opportunity in a continually interesting and challenging role. You'll have the chance to work with leading Siemens technology in hospitals and universities across Great Britain and Ireland.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To provide applications support for the full range of CT equipment to new and existing customers in the UK & Ireland.
- To develop and maintain relationships within the Product team, service department and Siemens Healthcare group to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To develop and maintain excellent direct relationships with key customers.
- On a regular basis providing telephone and remote support to customers and internal personnel.
- To organise application presentations as required for clinical professionals at customer sites /universities/conferences/study days.
- To keep up to date with the latest equipment on the market, clinical trends and procedures.
- To undertake and become certified in the Siemens Application Specialist Education programme.
- To support the sales team in the UK by carrying out applications training as well as pre and post sales demonstrations of Siemens CT equipment . To support national and local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and provide support during customer site visits.
- To maintain and update images on the demonstration equipment.
- To collect and create images/information to send to new and existing customers as required.
- To develop and maintain relationships with CT applications group at Head Office in Germany.
- Provide bespoke customer training courses.
- Keep up to date with current products competitors and Siemens and clinical trends in order to update customers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Candidates should be qualified Radiographers with recent clinical experience.
- Highly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Flexibility regarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant time away from home during the working week.
- HCPC Registered Radiographer
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidates will be Senior Radiographers currently working on a full time basis with CT equipment.
- Expertise in operation of Siemens products highly desirable.
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people.
- Post graduate certificate.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the UK's major challenges. Siemens has a significant presence throughout the UK, with 13 manufacturing sites and more than 25 major offices. Today the company employs over 13,760 people in the UK, including about 5,000 in the manufacturing sector. Last year's revenues were £3.36 billion. Electrification, automation and digitalization are the long-term growth fields of Siemens. In order to take full advantage of the market potential in these fields, our businesses are bundled into nine divisions and healthcare as a separately managed business.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you are appointed in to this role you will receive standard Siemens terms, conditions and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959429844