£23,000 - £25000 per annum, depending on experience
This innovative and growing software solutions company are looking for a dedicated and experienced Bookkeeper to look after all their accounts. The company has been going for 12 years and started out with just 2 people working from their kitchen! They have now grown and have recently moved to brand new offices in Sutton Coldfield.
The Role: As Bookkeeper you will be expected to: -
- Full responsibility for processing subscription spreadsheet check against invoices
- Processing invoices and raising POs
- Liaising with account manager at Sage
- Daily banking for Invoices, Bank Reconciliations and GoCardless reconciliation - fill out the DD s/sheet to ensure all is correct and no payments are missed
- Update the sales board with invoices and associated costs
- Monthly production of Amazon Report - what we sell/analyse fees vs profit
- Monthly Unreconciled Report, Debtors and Creditors figures
- Monthly Data Conversion Analysis and expenses
- Monthly Sales tracker - commission/margin with Help from FC
- Credit Checking (Experian)
To be successful in the Bookkeeper role you will have:
- Experienced Bookkeeper
- Strong PC Skills - MS Office
- Good Maths skills and attention to detail
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £23,000 - £25,000
- 21 days holiday
- Free parking
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434781